Royal Ballet Joiners and Leavers 2018/19

Okay Mods can you delete the above post if it seems disrespectful or more likely irrelevant! 

Its got nothing to do with private relationships or anything like that by the way!

Edited by LinMM

7 hours ago, LinMM said:

It must be quite sad to say goodbye to many colleagues who you have also been at school with so together a long time.

"...at school with so together a long time"?

Miss Bracher did not attend the RBS. She trained privately in South Africa and joined the RB in 2010, the same year Naghdi, Stix-Brunell and Kaneko joined the company. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LinMM said:

I did know about this because of her connection with another ex  Royal dancer ......so may be getting to know her quite well soon ....but can't say more as don't know if any of her future plans are in the public domain or not!  

4 hours ago, Clara_f said:

It is in the public domain on various Instagram accounts including camille's if that complies with forum rules? 

I`d say it is public because the posts about the new chapter in her life appeared on at least 2 different accounts with lots of followers, one of it was Ms. Brachers account...also it is a work matter, not a private thing (like getting a baby, wedding etc.). Unless there is a rule on the forum that when a dancer leaves the company life they are getting "private". Or maybe I can write the mods about it and they decide?

• Like 1

It is a work issue.

And Thankyou Xandra I don't know Camille's back story so didn't realise she hadn't attended the Royal Upper school. 

But for many who leave this must be the case .....very much like leaving a family! 

Aha Thankyou Saodan! That's it that was the news I wasn't sure if I could share or not!!

Ive been attending Sander Blommaert's Sunday rep classes since Alive folded a few months back ....and occasionally one of his weekday classes all held at BBO Headquarters in Battersea 

Sander now has a new ( very exciting job) and he told us Camille would be taking mostly his weekday classes and on Sunday's when he cannot get down to London etc

A group of us were at the triple on Monday including Sander and we met Camille at the stage door afterwards. ( Going to the stage door is something I rarely do) 

She looks incredible ....as Sander still does ....he's amazing too and a lovely and helpful teacher!! 

Im not a tweater or instagrammer so don't get to see this sort of info unless on Facebook.....which I realise hardly anyone under 30 uses anymore!! 

I have a bit of a stage door story from Monday so will find that other thread!

Edited by LinMM
  • Like 1