EYB Swan Lake Wimbledon 2018

Jay Jay

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/10/2018 at 13:35, MAK said:

Another batch is due at the end of the week - I had to contact EYB about our empty envelope (as to be expected, a lovely response) and was advised this.

Sorry to hear about your envelope. Pleased to hear there is another batch being sent out as we haven’t received ours yet x

24 minutes ago, Number11 said:

Sorry to hear about your envelope. Pleased to hear there is another batch being sent out as we haven’t received ours yet x

It might just be worth contacting EYB, especially if you haven't had anything by Monday. Miss Lewis was so lovely about our situation - it turned out the sticky strip on the envelope was still intact so it hadn't been stuck down at all - we don't even know whether inadvertently an empty envelope had been sent. 

Good luck x

• 9 months later...
On 27/06/2018 at 12:20, Jay Jay said:

I think someone said the boys’ parts are friends of the Prince and stagehands?

Can anyone explain what a stagehand does please? I guess it’s not literally helping backstage?! Son a little confused but not unhappy after casting day in York as there were 4 other boys cast as stagehands. 

It’s a play within a play! So they play stagehands. They dance whist appearing to clear the stage. They appear to sweep the stage whilst dancing you each other and brooms. My DS was understudy for this as they are the more senior parts and he enjoyed it. 

• Like 1