RBS Junior Associates 2018

Sugarplummum

15 hours ago, Bluebird22 said:

Eeeek I love it when it’s early! Thank you Royal Ballet email sender fairy! 

Will be running on nervous energy until I hear about my Birmingham lovelies 

Me too!! One boy sent - with feet to DIE for!!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promised myself I wasn’t getting into the guessing game.....but....surely they must do results by centre and maybe age groups, not yes’s first....otherwise not really fair on children that know others that auditioned at the same time?

I’m so confused with the order - I thought that in previous years results came out in the order of the auditions by centre but they seem to be all over the place this year. I just hope they haven’t sent all the yes’s already 😞 Anyone heard from Leeds/Manchester/Birmingham/London yet? Either yes or no? 

Hello - we went to Bath audition (youngest group) - if some results are out and all so far are yes does that mean we are probably a no?! I know I shouldn’t speculate but I just hate waiting! X (we haven’t received an email) 

Edited by Raquelle

21 hours ago, Rose-ballerina-Mam said:

Hi Im new to this forum but have been following from afar. Just thought id let you know newcastle results are out! Its a yes for my DD and also her Friend too. We are thrilled. Wont be long now for other centres. X 

Congratulations!

48 minutes ago, BalletShoes5 said:

BalletMum55 do you know which age group it was on FB who got the yes? We are also waiting for Birmingham eeek! X 

I don’t know her personally but she looks little - so I’d say year 4 or 5 xx  good luck, when my dd auditioned results came out over quite a good time spacing (some the next day) and it wasn’t in any results order (yes/no etc), maybe it was age or surname who knows xx 

I have a yes for one of my students yr 4 Manchester Centre & two on short waiting list one yr 4 one yr 5. Congratulations to to all those with a yes & hugs to those with a no. Fingers crossed for all those still waiting for news. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bluebird22 said:

I agree not convinced it’s alphabetical, I reckon Royal Email Fairy has had a gin and is just sending randomly! 

I love this idea. My daughter likes leaving notes for the tooth fairy...maybe I’ll put a note under my pillow for the Royal Email Fairy tonight ....and leave a gin next to the fireplace -just to cover all eventualities!

• Like 2

Have been following this topic and eagerly awaiting an email too.

Am pleased to report a yes for Manchester for my DD here.  We are over the moon and still slightly in shock!

Congratulations to those who have also had a place confirmed and good luck to all those still waiting.... xx

• Like 5

Even more unpredictable this year! Do you think they’re trying to play with our minds, sending a bit from every centre every so often? So far, that’s a few from everywhere apart from London, Leeds and Eastleigh.  Although it is a bit worrying that it’s mostly yes’s and swl’s. I really hope they’re not saving the no’s for later! I only say this because we still haven’t heard 😞. Well done to the yes’s and swl’s! 

Good luck to everyone waiting. I remember the constant refreshing well. Mine came at 4:30 on a Friday for leeds. Royal is an amazing journey but remember its not always the right route for all. If its a No, don't be too disheartened, there are lots of opportunities out there for dancers. x

• Like 1