When your little dancers surprise you! 😂

MrsMoo2

Hi peeps,

DS is still absolutely in love with ballet but at the weekend had the opportunity to take part in a musical theatre class at the Hammond Associates, as part of the day and he’s hooked! Usually he is quite shy and quiet but totally came to life in the class. He tells me he was very dramatic when he played the role of a hotdog seller! 😂😂

Got to wait to find out if he can go back now in September regularly. Do hope he can, if you could just get a little positive feedback for all his work, it would go a long way. Keeping everything crossed...🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Like 3

Hi, My DS attends hammond associates, I believe he was in the same group as your DS.  He loves going and all the lessons but he’s quite shy and still doesn’t know many people. 

Good luck to your DS, It will be lovely to have more boys going. 😃

3 hours ago, kcoom75 said:

Hi, My DS attends hammond associates, I believe he was in the same group as your DS.  He loves going and all the lessons but he’s quite shy and still doesn’t know many people. 

Good luck to your DS, It will be lovely to have more boys going. 😃

Awww, yes I believe they are short on boys. DS was invited to audition after the boys masterclass but then we got snowed in on the audition day!! (Live up a mountain!) Had a chat with the lady who runs it hence him being there Sunday just gone.

Just waiting to hear if he can go back in September now. Hope he can, it would make his year! 😊

How old is your DS then? Sammi is 10, 11 in August so going into year 7 in September at big school. Hopefully the transition will be a smooth one. He can be quite shy till he gets to know people. I asked him where he sat for lunch and he said on a table on his own. Wasn’t phased by it tho, he’s used to being on his own in classes of girls! Love our dancing boys...💕💕

S xx

Ah glad he enjoyed it, Ryan is 11, he starts high school this year aswell 🙈 He always tells me he sits  by himself which makes me feel a bit sad but he doesnt seem bothered by it.  Hope you get the news you’re hoping for.  Maybe they could sit together. 😂😃