Age 10-12 Wear Moi and other leotards and warm ups for sale.

I have been clearing out my daughter’s dance wardrobe and have the following leotards for sale, all in good condition, some hardly worn. 

Wear Moi Flora in lilac , turquoise, fuschia and peach. All age 10-12. Like new. £15 plus postage. (£33.45 new)

Wear Moi Abbie in pink. Age 10-12. Worn about twice! £8 plus postage (£18.95 new)

Wear Moi Duchesse in mint green. Age 10-12. Worn about twice! £15 plus postage (£31.95 new) 

Wear Moi tank style with lovely rosette pattern around neck line front and back in white (sorry couldn’t find the style name!) Age 10-12. Never worn. £15 plus postage (was around £30!)

So Danca R45 in Black, size 2A. Tank style with ruche front neckline and pretty lace detail on straps and back. Worn once. £10 plus postage (was around £25)

So Danca R16 in dark turquoise/blue, size 2A. Plain cami front with patterned strap back with a few diamantes. Slight bobbling but very wearable. £5 plus postage (was about £25).

Mirella cami with cross back and lattice pattern lace at neck line and back. Age 12. Worn about twice! £10 plus postage (was about £25). 

Basilica Lachelle, Black with floral print at neckline. Floral printed back with key hole opening. Age 12 ( though small fitting so would probably fit 9-11 year old). Worn about 8-10 times, very good condition. £8 plus postage (£30 new).

Sansha Gaby Fleece Warm Ups, Black bottoms, red top. Size P2 (my daughter wore them age 9). Worn for 1 summer school! £8 plus postage. 

Please let me know if you are interested. I am happy to supply photos! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Balletmum1704 said:

Trying to figure out how to send the photos to you! Just one photo is too big to attach here!! Anyone know how? Sorry, first time doing this!

You can either drag or pick them from a folder and then it is possible to move them to the actual post which will hopefully get over the file size issue.  I am not aware that it is possible to take them and directly input into the post as you would with some Apps.  Hope his helps.

5 minutes ago, ArucariaBallerina said:

Hi could I also have photos of everything still available? Thank you x

Could you PM an email address to me and I will send over.

I only have:

3 x Flora (peach, lilac and one other either turquoise or fuschia)

Pink Abbie

So Danca Turquiose

Sansha warm ups left.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tatasmum said:

Hi,

Are the Wear Moi Flora leotards still available? 

I have the lilac and peach Floras still and the So Danca Turquoise leotard. Everything else has gone to new little Dancers.  PM me with email address if you would like me to send photos

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...