Wanted Swan Lake 15/06/18

Having been unlucky ( again ) in getting a ticket for Swan Lake on 15/06/18 at 2pm, I am hoping that someone will bear me in mind if they have a ticket to sell! There are some seats available in the amphitheatre but I don't like heights. I am looking for an inexpensive ticket in the stalls circle, preferably seated.

Thank you

1 minute ago, SusanR said:

Having been unlucky ( again ) in getting a ticket for Swan Lake on 15/06/18 at 2pm, I am hoping that someone will bear me in mind if they have a ticket to sell! There are some seats available in the amphitheatre but I don't like heights. I am looking for an inexpensive ticket in the stalls circle, preferably seated.

Thank you

In case you don't find anything sooner, I just wanted to check that you are aware that "inexpensive tickets in the Stalls Circle" are one of the seating categories available in Friday Rush.

Though they're a lot more expensive for Swan Lake than they have been in the past.

On 04/04/2018 at 10:38, RuthE said:

In case you don't find anything sooner, I just wanted to check that you are aware that "inexpensive tickets in the Stalls Circle" are one of the seating categories available in Friday Rush.

Though they're a lot more expensive for Swan Lake than they have been in the past.

Friday rush? What's that?