Birthday/Christmas pressies

dancertaxi

15 minutes ago, Bluebird22 said:

They refunded me and cancelled my order today, I placed the order last Tuesday. I received no confirmation email from Sansha so I rang them and they said they were processing it. 

That's not good :-/ I did get a confirmation email so I hope my order will go through. 

I'm still chasing mine up. Had one email today to say they are a week behind with orders but they still haven't confirmed they have my order.  They asked  for my order number which was all included on my original email.Shocking customer service 

• Like 1

I've placed 2 big orders last week in quick succession because I thought the first one had been cancelled. Money has left my account. One parcel arrived today but they sent the leotards in the wrong size and not the ones I ordered!! I'm hoping the remaining parcel will arrive. The letter that arrived with parcel said I will be able to return the leotards but I'm hesitant about sending them all back if they are on the brink of closure. Nobody answering the wholesale or online help number. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fiz said:

I have had such awful service from Sansha in the past that I won’t use them anymore.

I suspect that even if Sansha themselves aren't in trouble the UK  distributor / franchise is  ...  the London store has gone - now a wine merchants i think  and the Hull store is not exactly high profile and doesn't look especially well kept - it also seems to have quite poor reviews  locally 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicola H said:

I suspect that even if Sansha themselves aren't in trouble the UK  distributor / franchise is  ...  the London store has gone - now a wine merchants i think  and the Hull store is not exactly high profile and doesn't look especially well kept - it also seems to have quite poor reviews  locally 

That's interesting. Well I'm glad I paid by PayPal as it I will be opening a dispute next week.

41 minutes ago, Willow said:

My first parcel has arrived and they sent the wrong size....

They’re still not answering the phone - has as anyone tried to do a return? I’m thinking that I may be selling a few pairs of shoes on here, soon!!

They are closed Mondays but they weren't answering last week. I have returned an item from a previous order but I had spoken to them and the size I wanted was in stock.

I have heard that the site no longer accepts PayPal payments which leads me to think they don't want to be deluged with PayPal claims.  

Edited by Tatasmum

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Thank you, Tatasmum. I’ll try calling again today but I’m not holding out much hope!

I've put in a PayPal claim so I'm not allowed to contact Sansha directly. I hope they will respond to your call.

8 minutes ago, dancertaxi said:

Sorry I ve been on holiday

My parcel arrived within 5 days. So sorry for all those that had trouble - if I d known they were likely to mess people about I wouldnt have shared

You weren't to know, I was half expecting them to mess up but the lure of the bargains was too strong 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dancingboy65 said:

Have just been to the Hull Sansha shop to find a notice on the door that they ceased trading on 1st May. Probably explains the sale!

Hi. I spoke with them on Tuesday as wanted to order a leotard

Hull is closed. London will be closing but they are not sure when 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dancertaxi said:

Hi. I spoke with them on Tuesday as wanted to order a leotard

Hull is closed. London will be closing but they are not sure when 

I thought London  had gone all ready  unless it;s moved ... 

however my suspicion aobut the UK   importer / master franchise  appears to be correct 

7 hours ago, Nicola H said:

I thought London  had gone all ready  unless it;s moved ... 

however my suspicion aobut the UK   importer / master franchise  appears to be correct 

Online warehouse part she referred to as London. No click and collect available and she was unable to say if they would still be operating by this Friday. 

• 4 weeks later...

I know this posting is not related to the difficulties with Sansha, however it is in keeping with the thread description, that why I waited until Sancha related post had finished.

I just had to share what I think has been my most beautiful birthday present ever given to me. I was given to me by my dear sister Polly just a few month ago, I think its absolutely gorgeous and I will always treasure it.

894118800_Birthday3.jpg.5ca72873777bfc261bbf749997f049b2.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, shygirlsmum said:

Dd was awarded £30 in sansha vouchers at our local festival and I was planning on buying tights for summer school, I’m guessing I missed the boat 😕

Unfortunately the London online appears to link to Paris store now. I m sure if you contact them they d honour it though?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dancertaxi said:

Unfortunately the London online appears to link to Paris store now. I m sure if you contact them they d honour it though?  

was going to comment similarly,  presumably becasue  Paris has covered other european  destinations 

i suppose it depends on who issued the  vouchers in the first place the now defunct UK importer  or sansha themselves 

I chanced another order from here a few weeks ago and stocked up on lots of tights plus a few pairs on pointe shoes for my dd. She's a tiny size 13 and we struggle to find a decent shoes to fit and i thought at £2 a pair it was worth the risk.Typically they are the most perfect fit for her feet and she's found them to be the most comfortable ones she's owned. 

• Like 1