Announcing the Aspire Ballet Summer Course for Adults, in London, to be held on 12-18 August 2018.

Content to include EBAS, ballet technique class, pointe and variations, workshops, and participation in an original choroegraphy. There will be an in-studio sharing performance at the end of the course.

Faculty are Scott Putman and Natalie Krapf.

For further information about the course and course elements please visit our website.

Please feel free to PM me here or use the contact us page on the website. I will be very happy to answer any questions.

May

Edited by MayKwok
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, Kate_N said:

May! Lovely to see you here. I'm organising a big international conference for late August, so no summer holiday for me, otherwise this intensive looks very tempting. Hope it goes well.

Thanks Kate! I've been incognito on here for a long time but thought I should make my presence "official" on here.

The ultimate aim is to invite Scott over here for his teacher certification, so hopefully this will continue for years to come!

DISCOUNT AVAILABLE!

We are running an early bird booking discount of £25 off if booking before 31 May 2018. Use discount code EARLYBIRD25 at checkout.

ATTENTION MALE STUDENTS

I have provisioned for 2 pointe classes. The venue only has 1 studio so as of now I cannot offer a men's class. However if I have enough interest from men, I may be able to change the plans and offer something for the men instead. So please do get in touch if you are male and are interested. My aim is to make this enjoyable for all and I want to provide something that people actually want.

Thanks,

May