Are protein shakers for you? (2min survey)

Bodytemperature

Hello all,

My name is Will, I am from Plymouth but attend Glasgow University, studying Product design engineering. My sister has danced in ballet, tap and modern for 20 years and has always refused to use protein shakes when she needs fit a meal in quickly. I have asked her why and one of the reasons was that the shaker bottles look like they are for 'bodybuilding'? 

I have been set a task to design a new product for my final module. I chose to redesign the protein shaker.

I have created a survey to see if there is a need to redesign this and would really appreciate all your thoughts on the shakers which you may use or if you don’t use them, what puts you off? 

If I could just get a few responses that would be amazing!

Link to Survey:https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/So5l7TOH(copy into browser)

Thank you

Will

Hello Will and welcome to the forum.  In line with our Acceptable Use Policy section on research (below), can you please clarify that you're only looking for responses from over 18s? 

Many thanks. 

"Contacting members for research 

We have a large constituency of dancers on the Forum so people may come here to find guinea pigs for their academic research. It is best that people seeking subjects should go through the dance schools so that bona fides can be checked, rather than soliciting help here.

Nonetheless, should you wish to post here, be aware that to take account of concerns about exploitation, particularly of children, we will remove postings unless it is made clear that it is over-18s who are being canvassed. If thinking of replying you should realise that we have no way of checking posters’ credentials and therefore advise caution before responding."