Class Times for Mid Associates London

jamkan

My daughter currently attends year 5 Junior Associates in London and is hoping to get a place at White Lodge in September, although we realise how small a chance she has.  Consequently, she will plan to audition to get into Mid Associates but as she will then be in Year 7 in her senior school there are expectations on the sporty girls, which she is generally, to take part in fixtures on Saturday mornings.  So I'm wondering how I'm going to do all of this, obviously with the huge assumption that she will get into Mids?!  Junior Associates are 11.30 currently but I'm hoping if the Mid Associate classes might be later in the afternoon we could get her there after fixures.  Does anybody know the times of the classes in London?  Many thanks.  

On 19/02/2018 at 10:45, jamkan said:

My daughter currently attends year 5 Junior Associates in London and is hoping to get a place at White Lodge in September, although we realise how small a chance she has.  Consequently, she will plan to audition to get into Mid Associates but as she will then be in Year 7 in her senior school there are expectations on the sporty girls, which she is generally, to take part in fixtures on Saturday mornings.  So I'm wondering how I'm going to do all of this, obviously with the huge assumption that she will get into Mids?!  Junior Associates are 11.30 currently but I'm hoping if the Mid Associate classes might be later in the afternoon we could get her there after fixures.  Does anybody know the times of the classes in London?  Many thanks.  

Current year 7 Mids get to London for about 2pm x

Thanks AuntieNora, that's good news!  JulieW, yes she's currently Y5 JA but I am having to submit applications in my area for Y7 school places towards the end of this year so I'm just trying to plan ahead and know what might be ahead of us.  I was hoping by now that the WL dream would have subsided by unfortunately not so it looks like we might be on this journey for a while longer.......

Ah ha, I see - you were talking calendar year rather than academic year. I'm easily confused 😁 You did say you were hoping for a WL place in September though which is what did it - you might be applying then but you won't know about a place until either after the first audition, or after the final in the spring if fortunate to get that far. I don't wish to burst your bubble but there's a long way to go yet and an MA place is also hard to get. But it doesn't hurt to think ahead and consider all your options.

• Like 1