Forum mobile view - display problems

For the past few days, whenever I've tried to view the forum on my phone while connected to wifi, it looks like the image below. It works fine when I've accessing the site using mobile data/4g. 

My software is up to date and deleting cookies didn't fix the problem. Just wondered if anyone had any other suggestions? 

IMG_5034.PNG

• alison changed the title to Forum mobile view - display problems

I can't speak for Lily, of course, but in my case on a laptop I don't think signal strength is the actual problem: sure, yes, the site does occasionally display like this on other devices, but usually resolves sooner or later.  On this laptop, it seems to have become a permanent issue, which is why I wondered whether it's something to do with a) the current version of the forum software (I do occasionally get the problem with other Invision boards); b ) Internet Explorer 11; c) an update on my computer (highly unlikely, under the circumstances, which I won't bother going into)

I agree that it's unlikely to be the main problem, but from what I understand, "mobile" views (and that includes tablets) are deliberately designed to be less dependent on a good connection than desktop/conventional browser views, as it's assumed that you're more likely on a PC or equivalent to be in a fixed position rather than e.g. rattling along on a train.

I'm assuming you've tried a broadband speed checker?