RBS Summer School

rudolph23

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish they would adhere to their published/promised date.  If it will be March 1st (or 10th or 15th), give that as the date.  Waiting is stressful.  RBS knows it is stressful, yet plays this game.  It just feels like there is a certain amount of conceit and disrespect for applicants and it leaves a bit of a sour taste.  US schools will provide info if student has a deadline, but RBS's attitude is that if you still want to go when they get around to letting you know, great.  If not, on to the next paying customer.

• Like 4

I only entered on a 'if we don't there is no chance' whim, and as it's the first time we've ever done anything RBS don't expect to get in at all - and she's also trying for YBSS, Elmhurst AND NYB all for the first time as well (thinking we might as well practice auditions and application forms with Y11 and voc school auditions just 2 years away). But I am finding myself refreshing my email anxiously. Partly because I would love her to get in because such an amazing opportunity and partly because I'm not sure how we'll pay for it if she does - and I would need to use up two days of AL to take her and pick her up!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Yrosered said:

I only entered on a 'if we don't there is no chance' whim, and as it's the first time we've ever done anything RBS don't expect to get in at all - and she's also trying for YBSS, Elmhurst AND NYB all for the first time as well (thinking we might as well practice auditions and application forms with Y11 and voc school auditions just 2 years away). But I am finding myself refreshing my email anxiously. Partly because I would love her to get in because such an amazing opportunity and partly because I'm not sure how we'll pay for it if she does - and I would need to use up two days of AL to take her and pick her up!

Good luck 🍀🍀🍀