RBS Holland Park (all performances) and Covent Garden Matinee

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to get to England for the RBS summer performances, so will be selling 1 £18 ticket for each of the Holland Park performances (29th June, 30th June, 1st July morning and evening) and probably the ROH matinee (9th July) 1 stalls circle standing left D-12 (£6)  and 3 lower slips left: A-1, A-2, A-3: (£4 each - restricted view).

Would prefer to sell to someone who can wait til tomorrow pm (28th June) for a final answer about availability, but don't want the tickets to remain unsold...

Thanks

Yaffa

Edited by Yaffa
Corrected details of tickets for Covent Garden matinee tickets

Selling the Holland Park ticket for today (Thursday 29th June) at £16 instead of the face value of £18 - really hope it can find a good home.

The Holland Park tickets for Friday and Saturday (matinee and evening) and the Covent Garden matinee slips tickets are also still available.  

Now selling the Holland Park ticket for day 30th June) at £15000000000000 instead of the face value of £18 -

Tickets for tomorrow matinee and eve, and the Covent Garden matinee slips tickets are still available.

58 minutes ago, Yaffa said:

Now selling the Holland Park ticket for day 30th June) at £15000000000000 instead of the face value of £18 -

Oops, sticky keyboard and too late to edit...

Before the mods throw me off the forum for overcharging, I'll be nice and reduce the price to £15, though I can't understand why none of you so-called ballet fans can use my RBS  ticket at a mere 15 trillion pounds  - What else can you get for that money these days anyway?...

• Like 1

All my ROH matinee (9th July) tickets are for sale, including the one that was previously listed as sold, i.e. I have:

1 stalls circle standing left D-12 (£6)  and 3 lower slips left: A-1, A-2, A-3: (£4 each - restricted view).

Anyone who can use the three lower slips tickets for tomorrow's RBS matinee  - please let me know asap. If the face value of £4 is too much or you'd like to give them as a gift to someone who wouldn't normally attend a ballet performance, I'm happy to let you have them at no charge.

if I don't hear by 5 p.m. today (Saturday) I'll ask the box office to try and resell them.