Class times and term dates JA year 4 Eastleigh

Littlebear

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, balletboy8 said:

Hi, I see you didn't get any answers to this question but as this was a few years ago I was wondering whether you know what time the Eastleigh Year 4 lessons start and finish?

Many thanks

Hello, I’m sure someone will be on with more precise timings, but JA1 is around 11am to 1pm, unless the time has changed. You will get an information pack in about June, I think, with all the dates, timings etc. Miss Cooper is a fantastic teacher, and a really lovely one too!

Hi 

9 hours ago, balletboy8 said:

Hi, I see you didn't get any answers to this question but as this was a few years ago I was wondering whether you know what time the Eastleigh Year 4 lessons start and finish?

Many thanks

Hi balletboy8 congratulations on getting it, it’s an amazing experience!

Eastleigh class is from 11:15-1:30 for years 4&5 then 2:15-4:30 for year 6. Hope that helps and good luck!

Hi SissonneDoublee and Littlebear - thank you for times, it has been really hard finding this out. DS will have an audition this May and of course I understand that the odds are against him getting a place but I'm just one of those many parents that are trying to sort the logistics out for him (I'll leave the dancing to him 😊). He is also a keen gymnast and although he makes it very clear  that gymnastics is the one to drop if there is a clash I'm just trying to see what clashes could lie ahead if he is fortunate enough to do well this year.He really enjoyed an insight day in Birmingham and encouraging comments were made but that's all I have to go on.  As a clueless dad, all info is much appreciated!!

• Like 1