Elmhurst Easter Intensive

HollyLou

Does anyone have any experience of the easter course at Elmhurst? My DD is attending it this weekend. Will the classes be a mix of yr5 & yr 6 children? Are they allowed to take mobile phones/I pads  (important question from my DD is there WiFi?). Can they take snacks with them, my DD has a massive appetite despite being tiny and she's worried about the food. 

• Like 1

No experience, but we'll be there too. In fact I think my DD remembers yours from an audition and is looking forward to seeing her again :)  Her Associates teacher advised against phones/iPads etc so we'll be leaving ours at home - hopefully they'll be having far to good a time to miss them! I suspect a stash of snacks might not be a bad idea for my equally ravenous dancer but again hopefully they'll be well catered for. Is she very excited?

Pleased it's not just my child that's a bottomless pit, there's no filling her. She's so excited counting down the days now. Her JA teacher spoke them about it on Saturday so it's all she's talking about at the moment. She'll be so pleased to meet up with friends she made at auditions. She swapped details with a couple of girls at tring and they've been messaging each other since then.

Hi, my dd has been twice but it was a couple of years ago. They weren't allowed ipads and were not supposed to take phones (but they did). They couldn't connect to the WiFi. They did take snacks though. Didn't hear from mine all weekend!!

I think the classes were by year group but mixture of all sites.

Fab thanks dancingshoes. I'll just tell her she's not allowed her phone. I thought that's how classes might work but I wasn't certain. She's got friends in yr5 so I'll warn her beforehand they'll likely be in different classes.