Mouseys mum

Royal Ballet School SS

We had a no first year of applying then Wait List the next 3....no place came up last two years so here's hoping for the third time lucky rule - ha ha!

Congrats to those with confirmed places & no doubt we will try again next year....maybe just maybe with better planning so not last minute rushed photos taken by friend!!!

We had a no first year of applying then Wait List the next 3....no place came up last two years so here's hoping for the third time lucky rule - ha ha!

Congrats to those with confirmed places & no doubt we will try again next year....maybe just maybe with better planning so not last minute rushed photos taken by friend!!!

We had the same thing, straight no first year and now our third waiting list. Here's hoping third time lucky getting off the wait list lol!

We've still received no email. The no emails are obviously being saved for extended torture!

• Like 1

I feel quite sad I told my DD we would hear today, everyone else at her school seems to know.I said it must be a NO but to have to go through another weekend of waiting feels awful. Not sure why they said it would be today if that was not the case

Not wishing to teach grandmother to suck eggs but you have checked your junk mail folder havnt you?

Edited by theother51
  • Like 1

I've checked my junk mail box too, but nothing there. I guess Monday it is.....

• Like 1

Hi could someone please explain the difference between the waiting list i.e. Priority WL and SWL ? So confusing .. thank you .

Hi my daughter she s on the wait list. How many kind ds get on the wait liat amd has anyone heard of kids getting a place from the waitlist?

Have in past years heard various names incl Priority Wait List, Select Wait List, Directors Wait List....no idea if there was a pecking order ie. one if in I d or other meant 'higher up' than if letter said plain old wait list only.....

I suspect all same just various templates used by different admin staff - not terribly transparent & led (leads? Are theses different lists out there again this year?) to wondering which list better to be on etc....it really prob was due to age/alphabetical listing & which computer station you were allocated to ie. who pressed send! Just an opinion of course....anyone know for sure?

No email here either. First time applying - DD will be 10 (year 5) Shame as the delay is preventing us confirming other plans. Not sure who/ how to contact. Pretty poor communication have to say.

• Like 1

I at least feel a bit better knowing we are not the only ones waiting.I messaged the FB page at about 5.30pm & they said they were still sending them & if not today would be Monday.My DD Year 5 also

I think we all accept it's a waiting game but I do think it's a bit bad when they name the actual day and it doesn't happen!

Ah Dancer123 good to know we're not alone. I hadn't told DD they were due out today thankfully. I know they are inundated, busy etc but given you pay just to apply to summer school it's a bit poor in my opinion, to not be able to keep to an already delayed outcome! Hey ho! Onwards to Monday!

• Like 1

I feel quite sad I told my DD we would hear today, everyone else at her school seems to know.I said it must be a NO but to have to go through another weekend of waiting feels awful. Not sure why they said it would be today if that was not the case

How unforgivable that they should say that ALL applicants (WL) would hear by Friday 10th of March. If they are not going to stick by it then they should not say it!!

• Like 1

Ah Dancer123 good to know we're not alone. I hadn't told DD they were due out today thankfully. I know they are inundated, busy etc but given you pay just to apply to summer school it's a bit poor in my opinion, to not be able to keep to an already delayed outcome! Hey ho! Onwards to Monday!

I know! Thankfully DD doesn't know today is the day but I do!