Mouseys mum

Royal Ballet School SS

Nothing here yet! If they email on mass the yes's must be out then?

I have never received RBS email earlier than 3pm so I won't start getting nervous until then! After that, every ding will make me jump. We received a WL Finals Y7 no yesterday so have such mixed feelings over this. Two rejections in two days would be awful but a place at SS would surely make getting over not being offered a place at WL even worse?! Has anyone had experience of the latter?

Hi Cablegirl. My daughter had a straight up no didn't even get offered finals at RBS but had a yes for Summer program and is currently at Elmhurst. It does and can happen. Don't give up hope and fingers crossed for you x

Edited by DanceMomma

Hi Cablegirl. My daughter had a straight up no didn't even get offered finals at RBS but had a yes for Summer program and is currently at Elmhurst. It does and can happen. Don't give up hope and fingers crossed for you x

Thank you! x

Also on the world’s longest waiting list …………… again………… Ballet West for us I think :)

• Like 3

Got our email my daughter is on the waitlist. Wondering if they're still doing priority waitlist or just general?

• Like 1

Waiting list here too - third year in a row!!! So the dream still unfulfilled for now :-(

So frustrating .... My dd was SWL for SS 5 times !!!!

• Like 1

Waiting list for us this year and a few friends. Didn't expect to get in again but still sad as she had such a wonderful experience. My dd was fine. Can we spend the money to go on holiday instead? Ha ha YES! was my answer ????

• Like 1

Jarthrell - there are definitely those that don't receive a yes or a waiting list spot. With so many week, age and gender combinations it makes sense that there are quite a few on the waiting list. I believe I read on last year's thread that there were people pulled off of the waiting list.

Thank you at L_One my daughter was under impression everyome got waitlisted so maybe this will help! It's okay though she is going to Paris Opera for a week!! Good luck to everyone

• Like 1

First time on the waiting list for DD who's 10. Proud of her for getting this far. Will try again next year

• Like 1