£1 National Express bus tickets (tying in with many good ballet dates)

Yaffa

National Express has just released a large batch of tickets at £1 each (plus £1 booking fee per transaction) between London and seven cities: Birmingham, Coventry, Edinburgh, Leeds, Leicester, Manchester, Nottingham, Preston, Sheffield. Valid for travel until 8th December on Monday to Thursday only. More details on the moneysavingexpert.com site:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/national-express#natexpress1

I've found good availability for several ballet dates including Nutcrackers in London and Birmingham...

No connection to either company... just passing on the info. 

National Express has just released a large batch of tickets at £1 each (plus £1 booking fee per transaction) between London and seven cities: Birmingham, Coventry, Edinburgh, Leeds, Leicester, Manchester, Nottingham, Preston, Sheffield. Valid for travel until 8th December on Monday to Thursday only. More details on the moneysavingexpert.com site:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/national-express#natexpress1

I've found good availability for several ballet dates including Nutcrackers in London and Birmingham...

No connection to either company... just passing on the info. 

Oh, how I would love to go ... and did look into it ... but with the cheapest ticket at the Hippodrome for the BRB Nutcracker being £23 ... it took the balance from without my budgetary restraints ... especially now being cautious of the future.  I would so like to follow Brandon Lawrence's development.  I was totally blown away by his performances in the recent BRB triple bill.  Truly world class they were.