hoglett

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was adequate food at BW this year Pictures - phew! I think maybe in the past they weren't used to having residential totally dependant younger dc. Anyhow, dd once again loved it there - they get worked very hard....

DD filled me in on where your dd has been - that's very disappointing - food is so important :(

Dh & I travelled down the night before & had a lovely meal at a country pub the b&b recommended. So nice we decided to Book for the following night with her instead of heading straight back & eating on the services. 

Good call, she was ready for a good meal (as long as it wasn't pizza or lasagne which she'd had 2/3 times each that week)!

A big shout out for another fantastic summer school run by our own 'tutugirl'!! The dc's had all had a fabulous week and put on 2 great shows to show the work they had been doing.  The show was mainly ballet focused with the first act dedicated to 'la fille mal garde' and the second act packed with, contemporary, tap, musical theatre and finished off with some 'la corsaire'.  All the students had been pushed hard and learnt new skills and presented themselves fantastically.   

• Like 2

Thank you Harwel .

We have had a great recipe of amazing teachers and amazing students .

It is going to be 2 weeks next year ! 

I will try to get dates out soon !

Never knew your DS was such a good comedy actor ! Had the audience in his palm for Fille !!

tutugirl

• Like 1

And another huge thumbs up from us for a fantastic week at tutugirl's summer school. My DS had an amazing time, worked hard, learned lots and laughed lots - already asking to be signed up for next year! I need not have worried about him being out of his depth, as with Sara's and the rest of the team's excellent teaching, he rose to every challenge and danced in a way I never thought I'd see. What a wonderful range of talent on display last night and Harwel, my son was truly inspired by yours 😊.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone .

Exciting news -

a) likely to be 2 weeks next year ( by popular demand !

b ) guest professional invited to dance in the end of week show .

I will try to release dates asap .

all the best for your new terms , wherever you are

tutugirl

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, YorkshirePudding said:

Hi. Any news on likely dates for next summer tutugirl? I know it is planning ahead but DS wants the entire summer schedule organised to try to accommodate summer school! 

The dates for tutugirls summer school is 30 July to 11 August.  2 weeks this year, can do 1 or 2 weeks. 

30 minutes ago, Harwel said:

The dates for tutugirls summer school is 30 July to 11 August.  2 weeks this year, can do 1 or 2 weeks. 

Doh! :( was hoping it would be later in the summer as that's when we're away (DH has limited availability for holiday in the summer hols)

Thank you though x