JA Auditions

swanprincess

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had yr5 Birmingham results??

Dd auditioned in Birmingham for a Birmingham or bath place. Just wondering if we will hear with the Birmingham or bath results.

Hugs to your ds csmith263, dd was heartbroken last year especially as her friend got in x

I have just had an email regarding the Birmingham results. DD has had a yes for year 6. This was our first time of auditioning so wasn't expecting anything really and know how tough the process is. There were some amazing children and definately thought she didn't stand a chance. DD now has a decision to make as she has also been offered Elmhurst.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting xx

There are normally a number of children that do both.

I know of a year 4 and year 5 who have been offered places at Birmingham, but have one of each who havent heard anything as well. A shame they don't all get them at the same time, my thought was that they may not want to give out no's before the weekend.

Congratulations tired dance mummy , we were also in the same position two years ago when DD also got a yr5 place with RBS and Elmhurst yr5 too . As hard as it was we decided to just do RBS . Best decision we made as she has certainly had the best time even though it's coming to and end very soon ???? She's off to Vocational school in September with one of the bid four xx good luck whatever you decide to do xx

Morning everyone :) It will be a wait until Monday now for any more results I guess. I have not told my dd results are coming out earlier than expected. We are waiting for Eastleigh. She got a 'try again' letter for CBA so thinking it will be a no for JA's. Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Hello Im new here. My daughter applied for Y5 for Elmhurst and RBS. She has been turned down for Elmhurst already. I wondered if anyone has ever heard of someone being turned down for Elmhurst and accepted for RBS? I imagine thats a long shot.

• Like 1