littleballerina, Dd's solo was a lyrical jazz and she also did a contemporary monologue :)

Thank you for your kind words - she has worked hard on her singing and acting this year (she is doing a pre-vocational foundation course in Acting/Musical Theatre part time and stayed at her dance college part time)  as her dance is strongest and looks like it has paid off :)

littleballerina, Dd's solo was a lyrical jazz and she also did a contemporary monologue :)

Thank you for your kind words - she has worked hard on her singing and acting this year (she is doing a pre-vocational foundation course in Acting/Musical Theatre part time and stayed at her dance college part time) as her dance is strongest and looks like it has paid off :)

Perfect that's what I am doing!! Yes she's done really well to get all those places and is really lucky to be in a position to choose already!! Would it be possible for you to pm a copy of the email you have detailing times to arrive adress of the building the adress is at etc and length of classes?? Thank you :)

Will find it and pm you - she had a letter from Laine today and has a place there too :)

Thank you that would be really helpful!!

That is amazing massive congratulations to her I don't know how she will be able to choose where to go!

Hello dancing10, I've moved your post into "Upper School auditions 2016" so that all news/results and discussions about this round of auditions is in one place. :-)

Anyone on here who has a DD or DS auditioning at Northern school of Ballet this year?

Hello Miracle, I've moved your post here so that all news/results and discussions about 2016 auditions are in one place.

Ohh now you are asking dancing 10 my good wife took her but I know it was in the afternoon.

She said she felt it went really well and was also asked to see physio so hoping that was a good sign ?

I hope you hear tomorrow. Based on last year and the lower school results I would have thought you would have had the letter yesterday or today.x

Apparently the delay was waiting for all parents to complete the financial declaration forms. Frustrating. They cannot allocate funding without knowing how much each student will need. Not all the parents have returned the forms. 

Postman has just been and its a YES for my Dd . Really happy and relieved that she has been offered a Post 16 dance award for upper school at Tring.

I hope that you all get the yes's too.

Fingers crossed x

• Like 18

Thank you so much. I have never felt such stress over the last few weeks.. She is going to be one happy girl when she get home from school today..x

• Like 1