Advice for NYB

Lilac

Just wondered if anyone can help? Am going through paperwork for NYB and a couple of questions have arisen? For one dance we are asked to supply 'Paris pinks'! We have no idea what these are. Shoes? These are accompanied by 'pink stretch and hold tights'. At least other dance is bare feet!

Also wondered if anyone can advise about room requests. DD doesn't know anyone so is it best to ignore, or wondering about asking to be placed with other first timers. She is not particularly confident socially so all this is a big step for her and want to make it as good as possible.

Hi Lilac

NYB are really good with room allocation, I would email Nichola Packham and let her know it is DD first time and I am sure she will put her with the right people.

How old is your DD? The dorms start with 7 children then as they get older it goes down to 5,3 then 2.

I am sure she will have an amazing time.

Hi Tinydancer. Thanks was thinking I might do that. She is 16 and just finished school. Should be in as all room then? Did residential at Elmhurst last year, but shared with a fellow CBA associate which worked really well.

Been very impressed, received a phone call from Nichola Packham wanting to sort out the best sleeping arrangements for DD. Was very touched by her concern to find the best arrangement. Also able to ask one or two other question which was useful.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...