Host families in Seattle

dancingdan

Hey there my name is Daniel, I am 18 years old, and I am going to be training with Pacific Northwest Ballet in level VIII, in July. They did not provide me with housing, so if anyone can help me find a host family I can stay with please contact me. The summer program is from July 6th- August 7th. I have been dancing for almost 9 years, most of my time at Oregon Ballet Theatre, and a year at San Francisco Ballet. I am minimalist when it comes to belongings, and I am usually very quiet, and cleanly. I like to spend time with my friends, so usually I am not around. I will be spending all of my day at ballet, come home to make food, and then sleep. It's like clockwork! Please, please let me know if any housing options are available I am in need! Thank you so much!

*Edited by Moderator to remove OPs personal email address.*

Welcome to the forum, dancingdan. :-)

You'll see that I've edited your post to remove your email address. This forum is completely public, i.e. readable by anyone on the internet, so we do not advise that you publish personal details. If anyone wants to contact you privately, they are able to do so via the Private Messaging system.