My DS is attending London Studio Centre for Summer School in July 2015 and is keen to try homestay. I did not realise that the homestay websites charge for enquiries, so I was keen to know if anyone else is hooked up with a homestay for the summer school and who they organsed this through? Many thanks for any advice :)

I just thought perhaps DS needs the experience of staying without me if he's considering going away next year. I ideally wanted to book him into a homestay where other kids are also staying and doing the summer school so they could walk back and forth together. Which week is your DD doing?

Edited by ScottishDSmum

Hi, just to let you know that I got a response from London Homestay to say that they have homes in the area easily accessible to LSC but currently they have no LSC summer students who have made bookings. Would be an option perhaps if anyone else is keen to organise this we could look at getting them into the same home? I have the prices etc from the company if anyone is interested.

Thats really kind of you to offer! I've got one other avenue I'm exploring and just waiting for word back but will keep in touch as things progress. Have you decided to just make a holiday of it? We have also considered this but might not stay the whole week, can't decide what's best!

Edited by ScottishDSmum

• 6 years later...
22 hours ago, No Pink Tutus said:

Hi everyone, I’m looking for homestay for my son under 15 for him to attend full time vocational school, does anyone know of host families who offer this? Thank you x

Where is the school??