Tring CBA Auditions 2015

anondancer_15

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dd is group one. I was surprised how brief the report was as it has taken such a long time to send them out! Just assessment marks and three words!

i didnt even get 3 words haha 

Which group is your DC little ballerina? I have to say I was expecting a detailed paragraph after all the time it's taken, lol.

(edited to add second line)

im moving uo from 5 to 6 and your dc?, yes a little more feedback after 3 weeks aha!!

I know, all this "we have a 120 assessments to write and send out", I thought we would get some detailed feedback on progress, not a list of numbers and 3 words. This was out first year at Tring so was wondering if the assessments were always so brief, or was this different to previous years?

In the past they have been a list of numbers which are marks out of ten, a short paragraph (two sentences last year) and your group for next year. We haven't received dd's yet this year but it sounds as if the format is similar.

We just got the numbers and no comment, not even one word... Guess it's not surprising when they've had so many different teachers, don't think their current one has s clue who is who, certainly not enough to make a relevant comment. But it is disappointing.