MIDAS summer course

drdance

Hi everyone, 

I wasn't going to run a summer course this year as it seems like there's already a lot on offer. However I've had a few enquiries so I've created a quick survey ask if people are interested. I'd really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to give me some feedback so that I can establish if people are interested. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFWCFDW

Many thanks

Emily aka DrDance

Edited by drdance

• 2 months later...

Thank you to anyone who completed the survey. 

I am delighted to tell you all about this years Summer Training Intensive which will be taking place from Monday 24th August to Friday 28th August inclusive at mac.

The teaching faculty is the best that we have had yet, and includes:

·         Jenna Lee (Mentor to BBC Young Dancer ballet finalists, Choreographer and Director of London Children’s Ballet)

·         Daniel Jones (Former ENB Soloist, Director of Big Ballet UK, MIDAS tutor)

·         Dorcas Walters (Former Principal Dancer of Sadlers Wells Royal Ballet / BRB)

·         Nazene Langfield (Nazene Danielle's Dance Dynamix, Sky 1 'Got to Dance')

·         Nicola Henshall (Former ENB and now Staffordshire Youth Ballet and London Children’s Ballet)

·         Dena Lague (Matthew Bourne’s New Adventure’s, Young Dancers Foundation, The Brighton Academy)

·         Carrie Johnson (Former BRB, Matthew Bourne’s New Adventures)

The course is open to students from any dance school – not just MIDAS students. Students must be studying at grade 3 or above, and will be grouped by ability. As in previous years, you can book to attend any number of days. Application and fees are on the website www.midas-dance.org.uk.

Book now to secure your place!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...