RBS Junior Associate (JA) Questions

Alfred71

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Congrats to all that have had a wonderful "yes" sorry to all those that have had the dreaded "no", I am sure that it is on a no for now.

Has anyone heard from London yet ???

I have no nails left !!

://

• Like 2

I know, it's quite nerve wracking isn't it?! No news from London yet. When somebody said Bath results were out yesterday I immediately went to see when the auditions were (20th May) and started more pacing, slightly more frantically! - can't be long now! Be nice to know before the weekend, but they did tell

us the end of the month...

Congratulations to all the yesses and commiserations for the 'no's.

• Like 3

Fantastic news about the yeses! Keep them coming! And the SWL a big pat on the back well done (also ugh, for the waiting on my god) and a hug for the no's - do something nice this weekend - treat yo'self!

Southern Dance Mum woot woot!!!!! Will you still be a coming to Tring? Also freaked out slightly as was sure you were London? What centre are you? Big congrats!

• Like 3

Hi all,

Congrats to all that have had a wonderful "yes" sorry to all those that have had the dreaded "no", I am sure that it is on a no for now.

Has anyone heard from London yet ???

I have no nails left !!

://

Hello purple!! What year for your DC London? We were the last ones so going into Year 4. Good luck! Xx

A friends DC heard has 32 sessions at London this morning. No reason to disbelieve this parent. I was only trying to help. Next time I won't post.x

Oh no miracle please don't be offended I was purely trying to relieve the tension and make everyone smile? I'm sorry if I have upset you.

• Like 3