RBS Junior Associate (JA) Questions

Alfred71

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha you are funny. Well I was hoping Friday, as Birminghma were out so early this morning, but I'm now thinking not as I have friends who are still waiting for their results from Birmingham. Not too long now though I shouldn't think. Xx

Hello everyone,

I must say I've been reading this thread, from the beginning , and you've all made me chuckle on a few occasions . I do wish I had stumbled here earlier in the process, there has been some fabulous advice and support on here and it is so good to know I'm not driving myself crazy alone!! My DD auditioned for London she is 8 at the moment but will be 9 by September so I assume she is auditioning for a year 5 place. May I just say...

THIS IS TORTURE!

Well done to those who have been blessed with an amazing 'yes' , what an amazing journey lay ahead of you and to those who received a 'not this time' don't stop loving and working hard in your ballet, there will always be more auditions .

I think I will just quickly refresh my emails...

• Like 4

My ds started in year 4, a very young 8 year old. His JA teacher spent the first 6 months informing me that he kept leaning on the barre!! He loved the classes, it gave him the passion for ballet, he's now been at vocational school 3 years. Enjoy the journey everyone, it's making me feel nostalgic!!

• Like 1

Leeds JA's results was the 5th June last year. Came up on my Timehop on Facebook when Ds got a no...thanks Facebook I don't think we needed reminding! Good luck to all the DC's and nervous parents. A no just means not for them or not yet! ????

• Like 2

My finger is beginning to hurt as I keep pressing re-fresh x

Email is a 2 edged sword when it comes to this sort of thing isn't it? Very convenient yet it must add to the stress. At least when you are waiting for a letter you know that once the post has been that's it for the day and can kind of relax.

Congratulations to the yesses, commisserations to the nos (remember there is more than one route to the same place) and good luck to those on the 5 minute refresh cycle!

• Like 3

Someone asked what year my dd is. She is in yr 4 at school. DD auditioned in Manchester but we switched which location we wanted after audition because it suddenly clashed with other activities. Now we face a 1.5 hr drive to get to Leeds every saturday. We are not a ballet family, I thought it was once a month. DD teacher did warn me she is very naturally talented. Anyone got Leeds results yet?

Hello all, I am so enjoying this thread with all the nail biting! Good luck to all yr dc. I had no idea of this forum when dd auditioned for JAs (how can it be 4 yrs ago?!) so it was a complete surprise when letter arrived. I think it might be much worse knowing others have results and yours must be on the way! Thank you all for sharing your news. Hope we hear of more yeses today.

• Like 1