Bloch pointe shoe stockists?

Gargouillade

I am looking for Bloch Heritage pointe shoes—the London store is out of my size and when I rang Planet Dance this morning they told me that after the Bloch move to the new warehouse (which delayed some orders and caused a backlog), an employee set off the sprinklers at the new warehouse (!!!) and they don't expect to get deliveries in the next three weeks. 

Does anyone know where I can get these shoes (or even recommend a similar make that isn't Bloch)? Google tells me that Dancewear 365 sells them as well but they seem to have extremely bad reviews (i.e. no delivery of goods after a month).

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is helpful but I have phoned up bloch online before when the pointe shoes for my dd don't appear to be in stock and they have somehow been able to sort this out so if you have phoned may be worth a try. I have also shopped succesfully with dancewear 365 a few times, slower delivery that some but definitely turned up and they were very helpful in sorting out a replacement for a pair of pointe shoes that broke very quickly. Can't vouch for them any more than that though!

Edited for terrible typing

Edited by chaperone
  • Like 1

We have the same issue! Just ordered 2 pairs from Pointeshoe.com. You could try them, the gentleman on the phone was very helpful. They were very low on stock for the same reason.

I'm also waiting on 2 pairs from dance365. Don't think I'll order from there again because I had problems last time and these shoes are promised in about a week.

Good luck.

• Like 1