Hammond Associate Auditions

LovetoDance2003

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

we went for the Hammond associate auditions and dd got a letter through on Friday offering her a place! She did get very upset after the audition as she said it was very hard and she really believed it was a no!

Hope you had a positive result!

Nikki

Hi Niccia, I replied on your other thread ealier today. My dd is in year 7 and wasn't offered a place. I think the older you are, the harder it is since the classes are pretty well established so you would have to be pretty outstanding for them to fit you in. Your dd did very well, especially if she was nervous etc. My dd is pretty used to auditions, and to knock backs! She is more MT than dance. A brilliant performer but unfortunately does not have the ballet/dance body! We have had knock backs from Elmust x2 and RBS. We shall just pursue her MT and acting now. She has appeared in professional Xmas productions so we will have that to focus on again later in the year hopefully! Anyway, ballet and tap exams next week to keep us busy for now!

Many congratulations again to your DD and keep in touch with how she progresses!! Best of luck x