Header image problem

Not sure if this is just at my end, but the forum logo isn't displaying normally this morning - half of it is missing.

[Tried to paste screen grab but was advised file extension not allowed]

Could be an Internet / caching issue at my end but just wanted to report it in case it's a more general problem.

Cheers,

Shaun :D

The notification of who has "liked" one of your posts, John. It's at the top of the page, next to the PM envelope icon.

Mine was not showing anything except a narrow white box for a couple of days but it's back to normal now.

Looking on the IP Board help forum I can't find anything similar. I've myself checked notifications using an iPad, a Mac, and also with Windows (7) and Explorer, FF and Safari. No problem. 

Does anything happen when you click the little Notifications symbol? Do you get the dropdown? If so does View all Notifications do anything?

If you click the Notifications symbol, the dropdown doesn't appear properly. It looks like it's about to, but starts buffering and then shrinks to a thinnish white box with nothing in it - no View All Notifications or anything. I tried again on my computer at work today and it was the same there.

One other thing to try is to change the 'Theme'. Click Change Theme at the bottom of the screen and select IP Board Mobile which gives a simplified display suitable for small mobile screens. You can access Notifications by clicking on the little 4-squares icon at top right. Does that work? If you then revert to the usual theme has that cleared the problem?

If you click the Notifications symbol, the dropdown doesn't appear properly. It looks like it's about to, but starts buffering and then shrinks to a thinnish white box with nothing in it - no View All Notifications or anything. I tried again on my computer at work today and it was the same there.

Mine is like that too.