Elmhurst sixth form entry Final

CLGRS

Hello all!

I'm through to the finals for sixth form entry at Elmhurst and im so pleased. I would just like to know a bit more as to what to expect. Is the class much harder than the prelim? How many girls will be in my class? How mnay spaces do they have? Does everyone have a physio ? Also if I do get in do they send one letter or is there more paperwork to be filled out?

I really want to get in!

• Like 1

Hello CLGRS and welcome to the Forum!  I have moved your post to the Doing Dance forum, where many of our members will be able to offer practical experience and advice.  It's worth searching this forum too as there have been many other discussions in a similar vein.

Congratulations on getting through to the finals.  Please let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Hi, CLGRS,

I just wanted to say welcome to the forum too! My DD will also be with you at the Elmhurst final, but I'm afraid I have no answers for you. Bridget said in her last email that she would be emailing more details of the day during the half-term holiday. We haven't received our email yet, but I presume when it arrives it will provide a bit more information.

Hello again. Last year everyone at Finals had a physio check. The class included pointe work but was not overly difficult. DD seems to recall 18 in her class. Not sure how many places there are but I'm sure that someone will be able to tell you how many are in current 1st year. Good Luck. X