Northern Ballet School Audition.

Miracle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Haggis! Reading back through this thread, I noticed that people seem to get their results a week and one day after the audition which should mean that The Letter will arrive tomorrow?! :o I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I know it will almost certainly be a 'No', but at the same time, it was such a lovely school......

Good luck swanprincess, I declined my northern place due to lack of funding(we aren't eligible for dada yet) and I know of another 2 at my audition and tw audition before who had to do the same so there is more than likely places available. Believe in yourself you are more than good enough. Your school will find you and when it does you'll realise why other things didn't work out. I know they did for me xx

I'm hoping for good news for you soon SP, as I am sure many on the forum are. Your perseverance is amazing and I am sure that wherever life takes you that is a character trait that will stand you in good stead. Fingers crossed that the postman (or email) bring you the message you dream of very soon.

Edited by Pups_mum
  • Like 2

So sorry to hear the outcome was a no Swanprincess, especially one of those bluntly worded ones and after the wait. The lack of feedback is hard too but you have shown absolute grit and determination to try to achieve your goal which is something that will set you up for any walk of life!

Did you decide to go audition at Ballet west? I think you mentioned it an another thread?

• Like 2