LCB auditions this Sunday, can anyone help with travel arrangements?

Lemongirl

I don't know if anyone can help but thought it's worth a try.

My dd is auditioning for LCB this Sunday, she is 13 and in Group H.  They are due to finish at 4.10pm or 5.25pm if recalled.  My dh and I are due to go to a celebration that evening which starts at 5.30pm which obviously makes it very tight for time.  We'd like to be there by 6 ish really.

I've phoned the LCB office to see if they can see if there is anyone in my area but they can't help due to just sheer numbers which I understand.

Does anyone have any ideas how to find someone who lives locally to me who could possibly drop her home?  We live in NW London/Middlesex.

would you feel comfortable letting her get the train home? im sure there will be lots of people walking to the train station together and i travelled alone at that age, never having many issues?

I did think about that and personally I wouldn't have a problem with that at all, but she's not that confident about doing an unfamiliar journey alone.  She travels home from school on the tube but she's familiar with the route and goes with lots of girls she knows.  Plus the District line can be a bit confusing I think, it goes in so many directions.