Underwear recommendations

rainbowmagic

There is an American site I found (think it was by googling ' invisible underwear') although we never bought any. Dd is quite happy with ordinary undies with very thin sides, which can be pulled up over the hips under leotards

Tesco do a twin pack of nude pants in the ladies section which DD likes as they have no seams - I think they're 2 pairs for £5 or similar.  DD is a very small 14 yo (fits age 9-10 clothes apart from the length) but can get away with the size 6-8 of these - she just doesn't use any of the 'stretchiness' of the material.  She say's they're comfortable even when she pulls the legs up higher to ensure nothing is showing beneath her leotards.  They wash really well and I also chuck them in the tumble dryer - especially during show weeks.

• Like 3

I've just bought my 13 yr old the tesco smallest size ladies vpl knickers and thongs. She's not worn the thongs yet, think she's a bit young really so have put them away but the high leg knickers are very comfortable under a Leo or all in one and don't really show.

• Like 1

Also recommend the tesco seamless knickers. My sister and I both wear them in a small(there's four years between us. She's a very small 13 year old) and they are perfect for under leotards

• 2 weeks later...