Help urgently needed! [help no longer needed]

Regattah

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be thinking of your daughter Regattah as she undergoes her operation. Do you mind me asking,what is the actual date of her operation? It`s just so I can say a prayer for her on that morning specifically,if that`s OK?

• Like 6

Still hoping to find accommodation for week 2 of junior ENB course. Have provisionally booked a premier inn (cancellable) just in case I don't but we're going on holiday the week after so I would prefer to be at home and obviously it would be a great deal cheaper!

• Like 2

I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, Sweetpea, Thequays and BillyE! I'm in Barcelona for work for a few days and it's really tricky to find both time and wifi!

Thank you so much, Sweetpea. That is really lovely to know and so kind of you.

I would be really appreciative of prayer - thank you both. She will go in on the 24th for prep (which can be quite distressing in itself with canulas being inserted etc etc) and then the op itself is on Friday 25th. Also, she needs to find a sense of calm in the run up to it; she's very nervous. That is why I want to make sure I'm with her on the days leading up to going in, rather than being in London with older DD at a time when younger DD needs me more.

• Like 9

Good luck Regattah to you and both your girls. It is very difficult to divide yourself between the 2 in this situation. I know many with chronically and severely ill children not only have to worry about that child but feel that the other (s) necessarily lose out on parental attention. Hope it all goes very well.

• Like 2

I will keep you updated about little DD's surgery. She's had a good day today; been on top form! Older DD went off to

London very excitedly this afternoon. I hope too that she manages to concentrate completely on her dance. She and her sister are very close and she is going to be affected by the op and knowing that she is far away at the time.

• Like 10

I would be really appreciative of prayer - thank you both. She will go in on the 24th for prep (which can be quite distressing in itself with canulas being inserted etc etc) and then the op itself is on Friday 25th. Also, she needs to find a sense of calm in the run up to it; she's very nervous. That is why I want to make sure I'm with her on the days leading up to going in, rather than being in London with older DD at a time when younger DD needs me more.

I'll add you all to the list, too :)  I'm so glad older DD is sorted, and hope she can relax, get the maximum benefit from her course and maybe lose herself in her dancing if she needs to.

• Like 3

Only just seen this thread but looks like you are sorted with accommodation Regattah.....you must be so relieved. Good luck to older DD with her end of week performance tomorrow and

wishing your younger daughter all the very best with her op tomorrow. We will all be thinking about her and wishing a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Said a prayer for your daughter last night before I went to bed,and first thing this morning when I woke up. I guess around about now she may be in surgery. In my thoughts.

Don`t know why on earth I "Liked" my own post.