English National Ballet School Audition

meggy13

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Does anybody know anyone who auditioned for ENBS on the 24th of January who still has not heard about finals? I know people who got letters last week some got a 'no' letter and some got a 'yes' whereas I am still waiting for a letter! I have had post at my house everyday but nothing from ENBS! Starting to worry!

A x

The same happened to a friend of mine 3 years ago. They did send a replacement letter but they also told her that she had finals over the phone so she could make arrangements. It was the later audition tho I think. Hope the news comes soon. Waiting for 'the letter' is agonising and a prolonged wait unbearable.

Finally submitted an application for D's. He isn't sure what he wants so probably best to keep options open till doors get closed for us :) must remember to have him get a hair cut...one of the judges at another audition told him at the end to get it cut:)

• Like 4

Thats good Haggis.  I expect you'll be given the 28th Feb audition - my dd there on that day.  She has RCS in the morning in london and then ENBS in the afternoon. 

Come to think of it I have no idea if the timings work out on that ...I'd best do some more investigation!

• Like 3