Elmhurst auditions?

Frangapani

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to your daughter Frangapani and to all others auditioning for Elmhurst. My daughter has her yr 7 audition the following Tuesday but has some PVP friends auditioning this Friday - exciting (and equally terrifying!) times, So glad the forum is back up and running to help us all through this process!!

• Like 1

Good Luck to both your daughters, my dd has her yr 7 audition on Tuesday 17th Jan as well, so we'll probably be there together Angela_Stapleton. Is your dd on any associate progs at the moment?

Good luck to all auditionees, let your love of dance shine through :D

Yes Oldermum she is an Elmhurst PVP and a JA - what about your dd? We have a 10:30 audition - we will have to invent a ballet.co secret handshake! Good luck to your dd - I don't know if you are familiar with Elmhurst but it is a really lovely school!

My DD is a JA and an Elmhurst associate at Manchester. Not been to the school before but she has a friend in yr 9 at the school. Audition time: is 8-45am. Traveling down the night before and staying in a Travelodge- Do you have far to go?

We're very lucky that Elmhurst is only a 30 min drive away (if the M6 is clear!) I'm sure your daughter will love it - hope she enjoys her day and I'm sure our paths will cross if not on Tues at some other time! Is dd dolng any other auditions? We are doing RBS and Hammond.

DD did Elmhurst audition today for a Y9 place. The standard was amazing.

Oh hello! My DD was in Group 2 (the tall blonde MA one!!!) - which was your DD? I probably spoke to you as I was in "chatter" mode!!! :D - I was the one with (dyed!) brown hair having a bad hair day - black jumper and jeans.

F x

My DD was also in Group 2 - just average height in a black leotard.

It was really good to actually meet some forum mums and their dancing offspring in person! And speaking as someone who had never visited Elmhurst before... WOW what a school!! Good luck everyone. Though I've a feeling it's going to be a tough long haul for us! But just the experience was brilliant. And thank Goodness no snow like there was this time last year - made travelling less of a mission for most of us I'm sure. :)

• Like 2

My DD was also in Group 2 - just average height in a black leotard.

It was really good to actually meet some forum mums and their dancing offspring in person! And speaking as someone who had never visited Elmhurst before... WOW what a school!! Good luck everyone. Though I've a feeling it's going to be a tough long haul for us! But just the experience was brilliant. And thank Goodness no snow like there was this time last year - made travelling less of a mission for most of us I'm sure. :)

Was LOVELY to meet you and your DD :) - what a nice morning it was! The school is amazing isn't it? We are expecting a "no" to finals but it never harms to get your face seen! ;) It was fantastic weather wise - more like a gorgeous spring day - we were very lucky as it could have been SO much worse!

F x

• Like 1