Room 202 - on the positive side

Anjuli_Bai

3 hours ago, Sim said:

6 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

bit of a 'marmite' moment - but Quality Street have brought back their coffee cremes (sadly at the moment, just for this Christmas). I love 'em!! (probably too much). So in a few weeks will be heading to John Lewis to fill my personalised tin with them and orange cremes. Chriffa bliss!

Expand  

Oooo yum....coffee and orange creams are my faves too. 

Me too. Our John Lewis personalised tin is always filled with orange, coffee and strawberry creams, with the odd fudge and truffle in case anyone else comes round before we have eaten them all. 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Scheherezade said:

Me too. Our John Lewis personalised tin is always filled with orange, coffee and strawberry creams, with the odd fudge and truffle in case anyone else comes round before we have eaten them all. 

The coffee cremes have been sadly missing over the last few years, so I’m really happy they are back. For me it’s coffee, orange, maybe strawberry and some green triangles

8 minutes ago, Jan McNulty said:

If I was going to, I would fill a box with green triangles and the purple cellophane-wrapped one with the hazel nut inside (mostly green triangles).

The ‘purple one’ became a bit of a thing when they first started doing this personal selection special tin. Such that they kept running out and so limiting people as to how many they could have. I think that is why they made it that you had to have 3 different choices

• Thanks 1