Questions about Upper School auditions

Anna C

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has to register at 12.45 and the audition starts at 2.30. I was told we'd be leaving at the latest at 6 so about 3.30hrs of audition... You can always ask them. I had the same train booking issues and they answered me very quickly...

Good luck to your DD!

• Like 1

When we went to Rambert morning auditions last year we did not leave until around 1 or 2. It depended on whether your dc is asked to stay for physio and solo and I guess it is the same set up. Worth phoning to ask latest time you could leave i think if wanting to get advance train tickets.

For those applying for the Royal ballet, have you guys received an email saying you were registered? Just wondering because last year, I auditioned for their summer program and I got an email right away saying I was registered and that my application went through.

Did you receive it right away? And for what program were you applying for dancing10?

I emailed RB to see if I should've gotten an email a couple weeks ago, but I have not received a response. I didn't know who to email, so I emailed to the general enquiries email.

• Like 1

Did you receive it right away? And for what program were you applying for dancing10?

I emailed RB to see if I should've gotten an email a couple weeks ago, but I have not received a response. I didn't know who to email, so I emailed to the general enquiries email.

I am assuming you've already checked your junk/spam/trash folders. If you still haven't received anything, I would give them a call.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question about Bird College auditions, I've heard that if you don't get in you simply don't get sent a letter, so if you get finals/in or get reserve list you get sent a letter but if you get a straight no you just have to assume this aftera certain period of time? If anybody knows about this it would be very helpful!!

When my dad did it we watched classes, had a Q and A and I think the physio was that day too.

That year another upper school had its final that day so not everyone could attend tho it was advise able. That was 4 years ago tho.... May have changed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me- I've got my Laine audition near the end of March, I've confirmed my audition date and everything is fine, I've got the email letter with the nearest hotels etc and how to bring the music for solos etc but can't seem to find the letter or info about the audition day and how long the solo needs to be or the song or monologue!! i remember seeing it at some point but the website link doesn't seem to be working for me either so if anyone who's got an audition there coming up or has done one could DM theirs i would be very grateful!!