Regional Youth Ballet info??

Pups_mum

That is a great shame, this is the sort of thing that puts you off though isn't it. It is very rude not to even respond to you! I hope you manage to get a DVD cause its lovely to look back on things like that.

We had an invite to the Halifax auditions direct from angela as dd had taken part before. Unfortunately we weren't able to attend this time but I'm sure your dd will have a great time. Congratulations on the scholarship

• Like 1

Hi Lisa, my daughter has been offered a place in this as well and we are having the same concerns. 

We are more than likely going to give it a go and hope for the best. 

I thought the audition was well organised and my daughter really liked the ballet teacher. It all seemed professional and genuine but like you I'm concerned about the lack of a website and information online. It's a lot of money to waste so it's good to read on here that people have had some positive experiences. 

• Like 3

Hi Gracie

Aw lovely to hear your DD got a place too, hopefully we will see you there then. My daughter was the little one that got the part scholarship. Yes my DD really enjoyed the audition too so I'm hoping that it is a good experience for them all. How old is your DD?

I know she was so nervous dancing with the big girls, I felt a bit sorry for her, but I suppose it will hopefully give her more confidence for these sort of things. Hopefully it will all go well, at least we can update on here too. I'm sure they will have lots of fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...