Booking ENB Romeo and Juliet

I've started a new thread because I can't find any other info about this.

ive just been looking at the ENB website to look at the casting for this and don't know whether others have had similar problem.

i only seem to,be able to beg the first three days casts.

Does anybody know who the principal roles are on Thursday 3rd Friday 4th and Saturday the 5th of August

Many thanks

linda 

We do have a thread which contains the casting in the third post: http://www.balletcoforum.com/index.php?/topic/15684-press-release-english-national-ballet-announces-principal-casting-for-romeo-juliet-and-welcomes-jurgita-dronina-as-new-lead-principal/

However on the ENB website casting page you need to scroll down within the casting. Scrolling the whole page gets you nowhere as you found. 

Well it had the "main" casting and then a bit which said all other casts but when I pressed that it only came up with the first three days casts .....the page just wouldn't move any further down no matter what I did!!

Many thanks for the casting info!! I also couldn't see how you booked it from the ENB website which is all set up for me ....it seems to want you to go to the Festival Hall one which I'm not set up,for grrr!! 

Okay I've now finally given up trying to book a seat online for this ballet.

i must be exceptionally dim OR their booking ( Festival Hall) just doesn't work on an IPad!!

if I go into an area it won't let me then book a seat there just tells me the price range!

if I go to select a price then the areas don't come up it just wants me to add to basket without knowing the actual seat I will be sitting in.

so had enough of trying and retrying and will just go in to the Hall in person now.

i would be interested though if anyone else has managed to book a seat online and exactly HOW they did it!!! 

Yes I picked the date 

But when I picked area no seating comes up as in ROH .....it just gives you the price range!!

When I picked a price I could not then select an area or seat number.

it told me to just add a ticket in the price range I'd chosen to the basket

out of curiosity I did and it came up with an area and seat number okay .....but which I hadn't chosen!!

I don't have this problem booking with ROH or the Colisseum though.

Well how strange! I did try another date just to see what happened and this time ( having chosen the balcony) a price popped up and when I pressed on this the whole seating area came up which it never had done before!! So followed that through but didn't book and then went back to my original date and was able to book similarly ....HOWEVER ....after all that I still haven't finally booked as have just realised that I might want to go to Anna Karenina at the ROH that same night!! Decisions decisions 

But does look like I've finally cracked the Festival Hall booking system!! 

• Like 1