Tring CBA cancelled today (7th May)

Petalviolet

Just had a phone call from Mr PV who has arrived at Tring to be told all classes cancelled today for auditions! Apparently there has been some miscommunication...

We didn't get any notification so thought I'd post on here in case anybody else was thinking of travelling to the later classes. If you did get an email let me know as it's a four hour round trip for us to Tring so Pater PV not very impressed.

• Like 3

This is all bit strange - next term date in the calendar for CBA is 14th May (admittedly that is out of sync, with the last one for the half term the following week, 21st May) - today is Boys Day of Dance - 28th May is the next CBA auditions.

• Like 1

21st is their assessments I know that much? I shall keep a beady eye on website from now on.

Interestingly last time I was there I couldn't access Balletco through the Tring wifi? Other forums were available but not this one. Make of that what you will.

Delicate PV didn't join them on Tring trip today owing to me being poorly. Never trust a vegetarian in charge of a BBQ.

• Like 1

I didn't think CBA was on today, so thankfully we didn't go. DS wasn't booked in for boys day for the first time in 3 years so gave us a day off 

I have never been able to access this forum on the school wifi. I think it is so the students don't go on it. 

I've never tried before, mostly because I'm never there- the "new" toilets came as a delightful surprise.

Usually we get an email saying "don't forget no class..etc" and Mr PV reported other parents starting to turn up too.. ah well. 

39 minutes ago, Busymum said:

I have never been able to access this forum on the school wifi. I think it is so the students don't go on it. 

I always assumed that was the case but I understand it is a more general security thing and there are quite a lot of sites that can't be accessed.

Sorry for those who made a needless journey today!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Petalviolet said:

I don't know anna, maybe the blithe "see you in a fortnight" from her teacher? 

Fair enough!  Yesterday was never on our list of dates, which is what I go by. :)