Move Dancewear sizing

munchkin16

I need to order some

stuff off move dancewear and they have free postage until midnight but I'm not sure on their sizing. How does their stuff come up? I'm looking at the seamless Vittoria brief but do they come up small? 

Also how is the sizing and quality of their tights? 

For reference I normally wear s/m in capezio tights and small leotards but I'm a size 8/10 in jeans.

I've just ordered for my DD last week. Ordered a couple of leotards which are pretty much true to size, my DD is 10 (but tiny) and age 8-10 fits perfectly.  The tights however are tiny, I ordered 12-14yrs and they have came up extremely small. They are also a bit pinker than her usual ones but lovely and soft, seem strong too. My DD has worn them a few times now and theyve washed fine.

The leotards are fantastic though, even in the kids sizes they've came fully lined. My DD has chosen the next ones she wants. Delivery was really quick too.

I would definitely recommend Move and echo that sizes are fairly reliable. I am a size 10-12 (nearer 10 usually) and 5'7. I always buy large/extra large tights of any brand and the move ones come up lovely and long which is great for me. They're really pink to start with but go grey quite quickly after a few washes (mind you, I only do a darks and then an "everything else" wash so if you do a lights only it might be ok!). I usually wear a large in leotards - Capezio, Bloch, So Danca, and I would say the Move ones are about the same, maybe very slightly on the larger side but pretty close. Great service and great value from Move.