Plea to holders of cheap Jewels tickets

I've posted this on the Jewels thread, but wanted to copy it here.

A plea to any holders of cheap tickets for the remaining performances of Jewels: if I get to go to any of this run at all, I fear it's only going to be in dribs and drabs: an Emeralds here, a Diamonds there, and so on.  Now, I guess from my observations over the years that quite a few holders of the cheap tickets don't actually bother returning their tickets when they can't/don't want to come, but just absorb the loss - after all, on a £4/5 ticket it's probably barely worth the hassle.  So, if that's you, and you find your plans have changed and you're no longer coming to a performance, please do bear me in mind.  I'd be looking especially for places where I could make a discreet entrance/exit if necessary, so some of the amphi standings would be particularly useful, and of course e-tickets might be easier to deal with if I were coming in part-way through a performance rather than at the beginning.

Many thanks.

4 hours ago, alison said:

I've posted this on the Jewels thread, but wanted to copy it here.

A plea to any holders of cheap tickets for the remaining performances of Jewels: if I get to go to any of this run at all, I fear it's only going to be in dribs and drabs: an Emeralds here, a Diamonds there, and so on.  Now, I guess from my observations over the years that quite a few holders of the cheap tickets don't actually bother returning their tickets when they can't/don't want to come, but just absorb the loss - after all, on a £4/5 ticket it's probably barely worth the hassle.  So, if that's you, and you find your plans have changed and you're no longer coming to a performance, please do bear me in mind.  I'd be looking especially for places where I could make a discreet entrance/exit if necessary, so some of the amphi standings would be particularly useful, and of course e-tickets might be easier to deal with if I were coming in part-way through a performance rather than at the beginning.

Many thanks.

I have SCS D26 for 20th available and I may also have the same for 18th.