RBS SA

abitwornout

Balletmum55, hi yes she is a MA . We had a no for finals and waiting list for Summer School this year so SA is a fantastic boost. I dont know how long they've had SA at both Birmingham and London. Birmingham has a smaller intake. I think the next age group of advanced associates is only at London. 

• Like 1

Congratulations abitwornout on your dd's SA offer! 

We have positive news too as dd has been offered London SA's which we have accepted. 

Total surprise as I know it's difficult to get in to SA's and I have been telling myself how lucky dd has already been to have the RBS associate classes (in particular with the associate teacher) that she's been having to date. 

Excitement not understood here either. I really should NOT be in work when I get this sort of news!

Fingers crossed for more good news!

• Like 12

On 06/04/2017 at 17:39, Piccolo said:

We have positive news too as dd has been offered London SA's which we have accepted.

Piccolo, that's fantastic news and I did add a post yesterday to pass on congratulations but saw this morning it had gone up and has disappeared into the ether somewhere!  I told my DD last night (she's now back home today) and she is absolutely delighted for your DD and has asked me to pass on her congratulations to your daughter.  Fantastic achievement and well deserved, she works so very hard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dancefanatic said:

Piccolo, that's fantastic news and I did add a post yesterday to pass on congratulations but saw this morning it had gone up and has disappeared into the ether somewhere!  I told my DD last night (she's now back home today) and she is absolutely delighted for your DD and has asked me to pass on her congratulations to your daughter.  Fantastic achievement and well deserved, she works so very hard.

Ah, thanks dancefanatic, and I will pass on your dd's congratulations :-) . Lovely that they are so happy about each other's achievements. I hope she's enjoying a well deserved holiday. 

Thanks sarahw and c4d! :-)

• Like 2

On 06/04/2017 at 17:39, Piccolo said:

Congratulations abitwornout on your dd's SA offer! 

Total surprise as I know it's difficult to get in to SA's and I have been telling myself how lucky dd has already been to have the RBS associate classes (in particular with the associate teacher) that she's been having to date. 

Excitement not understood here either. I really should NOT be in work when I get this sort of news!

Fingers crossed for more good news!

Thank you Piccolo and a huge congratulations to your dd xxx

• Like 1