March 2017 Software Upgrade

I cannot find the list of subscribers as such any more. There's a list of online users not quite the same thing but there appears to be no list of regular members of the forum .....any advice on this?

I'm afraid this doesn't work for me!! I'm on an iPad only.

nothing happens if I just click that arrow and then "members"

no alphabetical list comes up I'm afraid....but thanks for trying to help....and amazing you even worked this out for you!!

Edited by LinMM

In exploring the updated version, I noticed that the gender on my profile had been changed to male (I've changed it back to female since). 

I then noticed that male also shows for two other members who I know to be female.   So you may want to check the settings on your profile ☺

On another matter, does the like function still exist? I can see options for quoting or reporting a post however not for likes.

One of the options to sort the list of members is by reputation ... Janet comes top of that list, congrats ☺

How does the sorting by reputation work as it seems that the previous notifications/ likes have not been migrated?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

On March 31, 2017 at 16:13, Duck said:

One of the options to sort the list of members is by reputation ... Janet comes top of that list, congrats ☺

How does the sorting by reputation work as it seems that the previous notifications/ likes have not been migrated?

Thanks in advance

They did come over to the new version, just that reputations were turned off - now on again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it still possible to add tags to an existing thread? I was going to add the tag "cinema" to my post from earlier today about the new documentary about Paris Opera. I couldn't find, however, a way to add a tag to it.

Thanks so much in advance.

8 minutes ago, alison said:

Duck, my impression is that it's never been possible for ordinary members to edit their posts - tags included - once the initial 30-minute window has passed.  Unless you know differently?

Alison, you're right. The same 30 minute window serves both editing content and adding tags.

8 hours ago, alison said:
8 hours ago, John Mallinson said:

Moderators can but ordinary members can't. There may be a setting to change this. Anyway, I've added Cinema to your post!

8 hours ago, John Mallinson said:

Moderators can but ordinary members can't. There may be a setting to change this. Anyway, I've added Cinema to your post!

ooh, sorry for the confusion and thank for you adding the tag :)