Hello dancers, parents, dance lovers and all!

The end of term is in sight (or already with some) and this has been a busy and lovely one for a me with just a few days to go!

I finally have 5 mins to visit ballet co forum again and I hope I am writing this in the correct place and correct format, please let me know if I have done this wrong....?

Here is a little information for my summer programs.

Summer 2017

I have 2 weeks of summer dance courses.

17th - 21st July and 24th - 28th July. Dancers can take one or both weeks. Minimum age 8 maximum age 18

I can promise you a professional and fun week with a wonderful performance at the end of the week. I love to see these hard working students perform which is after all what they are training for!! The courses are appropriate for vocational students and dedicated dancers in part time training. 

End of Summer 2017

I have back to ballet week 28th August - 1st September

This is a half day course so that the students still have tine to enjoy the end of their summer holidays! Tis course is appropriate only for vocational dance students and the minimum age is 14.

Easter!

I have an Easter dance week next week 3rd - 7th April and there are a few places left for anyone in need of some last minute inspiration!! This course is in Highbury, London.

Please feel free to contact me with questions! I will get back but please be patient; and my apologies in advance if I keep you waiting. 

Enjoy the sunshine!!

Very best wishes,

Sarah

• Like 2