Degas leotards

Balletallday

Hi Balletallday and thanks everyone :) 

We exclusively distribute Degas items in the UK and although their delivery can be slow, they are worth waiting for!!

We try to keep a selection of leotards in stock, but they offer a huge range of styles and colours, so impossible to keep them all :) You can see what we have in stock now, on our website.

The leotards are made in France and have the most exquisite ballet cut. Very flattering! You can choose from two types of fabric "Meryl soft" or "Matt Lycra". There are different colourways available in each fabric. The Meryl soft is by far the most popular.

We tend to order once a quarter and the leotards are usually delivered in anything between 4-8 weeks. Getting delivery dates from them is nigh impossible!

Our next order is due to go in tomorrow, but if you need more time to browse, I can hold fire until Monday. 

You can browse the collection on their French site (www.degas.fr) which is for viewing only, they don't retail, then just email us or message me here with what you would like. They have their own sizing system and please bear in mind their leotards are the uniform for the Paris Opera Ballet School, so they are ballerina sizes, so if in doubt, go up a size.  That said, they go up to a size "T5" which is suitable for a UK 14-16. If you look at any of the Degas leos on our site, you'll see a link to a size guide, but any questions please ask. We have most sizes in stock, so I can compare sizes to other makes if that helps!

Best wishes

Sheila x

• Like 2

The most flatering camisole's we found are the Degas 9501 and 9502 styles. We try to keep these in stock in various sizes and colours all year round.

And yes, we can order any of the Gaynor styles in for you - usually takes about a week :)

Edited by Sheila Beelam

We find the Gaynor are fairly indeustry standard with their S,M,L sizes. 

Degas have their own sizing system. T0 for petite frame size UK6, T1 for a longer body UK 6-8, SIze T2 for a UK 8-10, T3 for 10-12 etc.

I'll try and attach a size chart here: