The Next Step - never giving up

SwaybackSapphire

Many of you have followed my DD's journey along this rollercoaster of the ballet world and been so very supportive of all the no's for yr 7, 8 and beyond.

I am finally so happy and so very proud to announce that after selective choosing of sixth form auditions, DD has four offers. We never thought we would be in a position to be going to a ballet sixth form let alone having a choice.

We both owe so much to everyone that has supported us along this turbulent journey and have a positive message to all those who think that's it's the end when you get a no.

I am a great believer in things happening for a reason and when it's your time, then it's your time.

Thank you also to my balletcoforum family for the ongoing support.

Now the fun begins. ????????

• Like 32

That's lovely news -congrats to her. And we'll done to you both for the perseverance and hard work. It's great to hear such happy news.

Though I am suddenly feeling terribly old. I remember your year 7 posts and that was only a year or two ago wasn't it?? How did she get old enough for 6th form auditions so quick....I swear time is accelerating!

• Like 2

Huge congratulations, so happy for you both. My dd is still very young, but I so enjoy sharing your stories. I am up with you on the "ups" and down with you on the "downs", and realize what a roller coaster ride this is for you all. My dd may never get to where you children are now but it will never stop me enjoying your talented daughters journeys.

• Like 1